Frequently Asked Questions

Do you offer temperature-controlled storage units?

Yes, at select locations we offer temperature-controlled storage units. These units are ideal if you wish to store weather-sensitive items such as family heirlooms, antiques, wine collections, electronics, and household appliances. Temperature controlled spaces do result in an additional $12 monthly fee.

What types of parking spaces do you offer?

Find open-air and indoor parking spaces for RVs, boats, trailers, and other vehicles. Some of our storage facilities offer both while some offer one or the other. Find the facility nearest you to find your options. Move in fee's do apply

Do you have video cameras and gates to ensure security?

Mayflower locations are safe and secure with features such as: video cameras with recording feature and computer-controlled gate entry system. We’ve also have LED lighting invested in bright facility lights to ensure that our tenants can see during late night visits or move-ins.

How do I access my storage unit?

Once you sign a lease, you’ll be given a personal code that gives you access inside the front gate. Simply enter your personal code into the gate keypad.

Am I required to store-long term?

We offer flexible month-to-month leases. If you do not provide your 14-written notice as outlined in our lease your contract will automatically renew.

Can I purchase boxes and other storage supplies?

Purchase boxes, tape, packing paper, furniture covers, matress covers, padlocks and much more. Refer to packing supply page on our website for all supplies offered.

Do you require insurance?
Yes. All of our locations will require proof of insurance at move in or you may purchase insurance at the facility.

How do I pay my storage bill?

Pay your monthly storage bill online or by check, cash, money order. You may also sign up for automatic payments via credit or debit card. Be sure to speak to a manager or staff member about autopay to ensure that you never miss a payment. Credit card payments are subject to a $5 convenience fee.

What documentation do I need to rent a unit or parking space?

All you need is a valid form of government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or military ID. For vehicle parking, you must have insurance and registration. Insurance is available for purchase for a low monthly fee for all traditional storage units and some vehicle parking.

What items am I not allowed to store?

Tenants are not allowed to store perishables, flammable or hazardous items, explosives, liquid, living plants or animals, stolen or illegal goods. If you have questions about a specific item, contact us.

Do you offer truck rentals?

Each of our facilities offers affordable and well-kept truck rentals to simplify your move. Call to speak with a professional about available trucks and pricing.

How do I give my notice to vacate?

We require a 14-day written notice to vacate prior to your paid to date. We are strictly anniversary- no proration is accepted. You must email your notice to

What fee's do you pay at move in?
All rentals must pay a $37.00 administrative fee. Our outdoor parking also include a $32.00 management fee and a $12.00 tag fee. Any of our temperature controlled facilties will be charged an additional $12.00 per month utility fee. If you have any questions about these fee's please call!